Thursday, August 25, 2016

ThrowBack Thankful Thursday

Today's Throwback Thursday is from August 6, 2015 and was titled "Thankful and Not So Thankful Thursday" You'll see why!

~~~~~~~~~

Glitter is very thankful for the Celestial Skyway. She has been sleeping up there a lot lately.

zzzzzznoms? don't mind if I dozzzzzzwhy yes, I'd accept being queen of the world, thank youzzzz..
 
 

Sleeping and dreaming hard, right? Well, there's that nasty ol' flash..
This is called "extreme stink eye"
... Who dares disturb the queen.. I mean, me! During nap time?
 
 

Sorry sweet girl, go back to sleep and dream happy things!
This, by the way, could be "resting bitch face" But it's also "see my fluffy bloomers!" Which she no longer has at the moment because of a trip to the groomers.
I WAS having good dreams, until that flashing! Be gone, let me get back to it before my noms turn into left over soggy kibble and my queendom only includes the living room!



Ok sweetheart, good nap. And later I'll give you good, unsoggy treats. But I'm afraid your queendom IS only the livingroom, well, the whole house, but you have to share the throne with your sister..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am thankful for everyone who has visited the Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction! So many awesome things have been added and sold! So many awesome things remain too! Be sure to have a peek, I'll be adding more soon!

http://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Glitter, you were pretty back in the day, and you still are!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mom Paula is fussing with our bloomers now, trying to remove all the mats.

Summer said...

Glitter, why do humans always insist on disturbing us kitties? I'm generally easy-going about it, but I hope I am not spoiling my human with my good nature!

pilch92 said...

That is a nice spot.

Kitties Blue said...

Resting bitch face really cracked us up. The humans get a lot of that from Lily Olivia and Misty May but didn't have a name for it! That does appear to be a most excellent nap that was interrupted. We'd be pretty ticked off as well. Sure hope those treats were given out as promised. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Lisbeth, Astrid and Calista Jo