Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Two for Tuesday

It was semi-dark and I saw Glitter doing her head-dangle thing so of course I wanted to get a picture of it. I did not realize Leo was below on the cave top. And of course she moved at the last moment so I didn't get the head-dangle! Kitties, argh!

Glitter: I'm not revealing my signature move!
Leo: Didn't know I was here? Lasers on full, prepare to be singed!


Ouchie! I wont happy again! Promise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insta-Auction link! You knew it was coming! :)

http://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

If anyone feels inclined to share, we would sure appreciate it! All bids help the kitties of Winnie's Wish!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Ha-ha! You have to be quick on the trigger to capture a classic kitty move!

Katie Isabella said...

Leo. You are ready for some serious telling mom off!

LP said...


Most days when the kitties here see the camera coming their way, they run the other way. They sure can be tricky to capture on film. But you two look really happy on your tree even though the dangle escaped! Tell your Mama her comment on our post today made our Mama laugh :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Eastside Cats said...

Photographing kitties is very hard to do! As if they will stay in one place for longer than a nanosecond, unless sleeping...

pilch92 said...

They are not crappy photos, you look beautiful in any lighting.