Monday, October 17, 2016

Mancat Monday

Leo: I do believe it's time for my pettings. Lets get this party started already.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of awesome things on the Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction! Please take time to look, and also, please, please consider sharing!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish!

Aside from financial help, (donations, Wish List fulfillment, book sales, and the auction) their biggest need is for adoptions! So if you know anyone in need of a special kitty or two, please direct them their way! And consider sharing a kitty or two wherever you do social media?

Thank you!

14 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Leo! You are my hero. I don't think Ia m a fan of them either. Come on over and help me wash that doggie outta my hair! NO wonder I was on my back letting the sun and airs in. I'll leave the tunnel open......

Summer said...

Leo, my human says you look eminently touchable in this photo!

The Island Cats said...

Leo, you're so handsome...we bet you get lots of petting today.

Eastside Cats said...

I'm ready Leo; c'mon over and I'll give you the lovin'!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Leo dear boy you are such a handsome mancat. Glad the auction is providing some needed funds for Miss Crystal

Colehaus Cats said...

Oh Leo, you are one magnificent boy!

The Swiss Cats said...

You're gorgeous, Leo, Claire would love to pet you ! Purrs

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Leo, you have to make sure you get your time!

Purrs,
The Chans

Photo Cache said...

If for some reason your mom is not able to fulfill her duty as Miss Universe, err kitty petter, our mom volunteers.

Emma and Buster

pilch92 said...

Leo is a handsome boy.

Lone Star Cats said...

Lookin good Leo!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

enough with the blogging, get with the patting

Unknown said...

Leo, you are too cute! Hehe thanks for sharing :)
Miley

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are waiting fer scritchies here ourselfs.