Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Butterfly Video

We have had the sickies around here, which means all we have been wanting to do is the sleepies. But I think we're on the mend, so we're back to blogging!

Remember when we got our Secret Santa gifties and I said I had let Cashmere have a quick play with it before the other kitties knew it was there, before Christmas?


Well I got the video out of my niece's phone so I can finally share it! Part of it is sideways, couldn't figure out how to change that, but I did figure out how to splice together a few small clips into one! I do suggest you full screen it because it's kinda tiny. But clearer than if it had been on my phone. Enjoy!


9 comments:

Summer said...

That looks like so much fun!

Katie Isabella said...

I wonder what *I* would think of it? May I hop in the tunnel and find out?

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sure looks like a fun time!

The Island Cats said...

What a fun toy that is!

Eastside Cats said...

Lights, camera...ACTION! Wonder if that toy comes in a supersize, because Da Boyz would break it in a minute...

pilch92 said...

That looks like fun.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That looks pretty innerestin! Do you keep batting at it?

Noodle Cat said...

We are very glad to hear you are feeling better!
Have a lovely weekend...

Noodle and crew

Anonymous said...

The butterfly is so furry cool!
What a great toy from your Secret Santa!
Purrs
Marv